Monday, April 14, 2008

Mirror of Erised

For my Mirror of Erised, I used clip-art to show you what I desire most in life. I have an A+ on there because I want to make good grades for the remainder of my time here at Appalachian, especially since all these upcoming classes have things to do with my major. The chalkboard is to show that I want to be a teacher in my own classroom one day, with a chalkboard where I can teach my students. One also sees "Master's Degree" and "National Boards" on there because these are two things that I really want to achieve during my teaching career. I definitely want to get married one day to the love of my life, whenever that may be. This is why there is a picture of a couple getting married on my mirror. The storyteller is to represent the fact that I want kids of my own one day. I want to be able to sit down with them and tell them stories, just like the lady is doing in this picture. Through this mirror one can see all the desires of my heart and what I want to happen for me one day.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I really liked your representation of the mirror alot. I think its so neat that you have several goals listed. I hope you accomplish them all!